Strawberry Singh is a Second Life blogger. She has also done other work in Second Life such as photography and managing social media for a few inworld stores but these days she primarily focusses on her blogging and vlogging. Strawberry also sells shapes she creates on her marketplace store and also uses them in her blog posts.
|Photo- Strawberry Singh (Flickr)|
Strawberry Singh to SLcommune:
1) How long have you been in Second Life?
I've been in SL for 10+ years now.
2) How do you like to spend most of your time inworld? What are your favourite activities?
I mainly dress up my avatar, blog, vlog and explore different locations.
3) Your favourite clothing line or designer in SL?
I would have to say Zaara. I may be a bit biased as she is my best friend and I work for her as a manager but her designs really speak to me. I love the Indian fusion inspired items she creates.
4) Your favourite club/s in SL?
I don't really go clubbing that often.
5) Your favourite getaway Sim/Destinations in SL?
There are so many and often changing. I do like Virtual Decay for the grunge urban look.
6) Any favourite SL blogs/bloggers whom you like and follow?
7) Would you like to give our readers a glimpse to your Second Life Home ?
I don't really have an SL home. I live on a little platform in the sky. I only rez homes and other items for my blog pictures and then pick them up again.
8) Your favourite SL furniture?
9) Favourite gadget you own in SL?
Probably my free Anypose HUD. I use it so often.
10) Do you like to roleplay when inworld?
No, I'm not a roleplayer at all.
11) Which viewer are you currently using?
Firestorm has been my viewer of choice for many years now.
12) Do you like to purchase your stuff inworld or on the marketplace?
Most of the time I purchase from the marketplace as I find it to be more convenient. But, I also like to explore the mainstores of designers and go on little shopping sprees.
13) Any word of advice or tips to SL Newbies reading this blog?
Second Life has a steep learning curve so have patience and don't give up and get frustrated if you get stuck.
14) Whom would you like to answer these questions next?
I would love to see more vloggers being interviewed as I feel like it's a new wave of promoting Second Life.